How much should a new boiler cost? It is depend on number of factors and the requirement
What boiler is best for our customers needs?
Which boiler will offer the best return on the customer's investment?
Which manufacturer offer a long parts and labour warranty?
Factors affecting the cost of installation:
1. Type of boiler required System conversation to combi, mega flow or system boiler.
2. Location in the property, the amount of pipe work.
3.The type of flue suitable under the gas safety regulation for safe discharge.
4. Provision for condensate discharge and over flow pipe
5. Location of the gas meter: As we are now allowed only 1mbar pressure drop from gas meter to the boiler.and this means most existing gas supply pipes are too small.Therefore we may need to run bigger size pipe from meter to the location of the boiler.Please note that energy efficient boilers works even if the pressure drop is more then 1mbar but may not work to its full potential.
6.Power flushing: All the boiler manufacturer require to connect boilers to clean heating system,otherwise they decline to accept warranty claims for failures caused by sludge or corrosion deposit.The cost of Power flushing is depend on number of radiators in the house and the time spend on cleaning the system.
7.Installtion of Filter system, to prevent sludge or corrosion back in to the boiler.
8.Installtion of lime scale inhibitor: To reduce the lime scale entering the boiler.
9. The boiler contro system,standard ,wireless or 7 day programmer.
As you can see from just some of the considerations mentioned above, it is nearly impossible to quote a 'rough' or 'fixed ' price without doing the survey. Book an appointment for free and no obligation quote.